Thursday, March 26, 2020

I feel like I’m going backwards

I started my weight loss journey in January and have being doing quite well actually (I found my number disappointed me but I’ve gone from uk size 16 jeans to nearly a uk size 12 and my belt has gone to an XS) but I had my boyfriend with me for all of that and now I’m back at home where all my family are quite large. This means since I’ve been moving from university back home and with quarantine I’ve stopped calorie counting, had more takeaways and stopped going to the gym. I’ve found it hard to motivate myself to move around due to being ill and having flare ups of my disability (h-EDS) during this time. Does anyone have any tips to motivate me? I’ve promised myself to start doing my yoga and body work outs but I’m struggling not to put my progress on hold while this whole COVID-19 stuff blows over.

submitted by /u/spaceoutboi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ji8K1A

No comments:

Post a Comment