Monday, March 30, 2020

How do I lose weight during this quarantine?

I’ve always had struggle losing weight but past November I just said fuck it and tried my hardest. Never have I ever lost weight the healthy way before. It’s been a slow weight loss but I’m still proud of myself for doing the best I can. I changed my eating habits entirely instead of going on some crazy diet. I’m in this for the long haul.

I’ve struggled with an eating disorder for as long as I could remember. Therapy helped me get over it even though every now and then (like maybe 2x a year or less) I give in. Because of that, my metabolism is pretty low and I gain weight really easily. Doesn’t help that I’m also pretty short so the weight gain shows up pretty loudly. Lol.

We’ve been hit pretty hard with COVID cases and my anxiety is making it worse. I don’t want to leave home and I’m doing all my physical activities from home. I have some weights, ankle weights, resistance bands, a jump rope, and a yoga mat. How do I continue to burn calories in this situation? Please tell me any and every advice you could think of. I’m willing to listen to everything!

TLDR: I want to learn how to stay fit in captivity. I’m not leaving my house during quarantine and I have some weights that I could work with. What’s the best diet and exercise to make sure I can burn the most calories and come out of this quarantine fitter than before?

Sex: F Height: short Age: 20-30 SW: 154 CW: 134 GW: 120

submitted by /u/MitsuNietzsche
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UMlsed

No comments:

Post a Comment