Thursday, March 26, 2020

I only lost 50-ish pounds, but I have loose skin, what do I do?

I lost 53 pounds last year, thing is I was under the impression you only got loose skin after 100+ weight loss, no matter how fast you lose the weight. But I definitely have loose skin all over! I thought it was livable, but it's really starting to crush my self esteem, it spills over the top of my jeans, and it's making me look saggy.

I'm 5'2, 22, female, I was overweight since childhood if that makes a difference. It's been about a year since I stoped trying to loose weight, I weigh 127, I think that's a healthy weight? Will my skin snap back? if so, how long? Do you guys think it's not even loose skin? Do I just need to exercise more? It's just really getting to me after all that hard work!

submitted by /u/wilderbiz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ww2ocj

No comments:

Post a Comment