Sunday, March 29, 2020

Feeling discouraged with macro counting and CICO

I have been doing macro counting (120g carbs, 48g fat, 105g protein at 1332 calories per day) for almost 4 weeks. I started at 147 pounds and I was 144 pounds this morning.

Is this a normal pace of weight loss? I’m feeling very discouraged. My waist size hasn’t changed, and I feel like I’m already plateauing at 3 lbs lost.

For context, I was 5’3” 120 lbs in 2016. I had babies in 2017 and 2018, then had a major surgery in 2019 which had me bedridden for 8 weeks. I just recently was able to start exercising again. I exercised 4 times this week, which is a big milestone for my recovery.

At what point do you know that a weight loss strategy is working? I’m just worried that I’m going to invest time in a strategy that isn’t working for me.

Do I need to readjust my expectations? I thought I’d either be losing 2lbs per week or at least see my waist get smaller in a 4-week period.

submitted by /u/socks4dobby
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UrhGbd

No comments:

Post a Comment