Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Quarantine weight loss

So through this quarantine, I've started eating pretty healthy, going on walks, and working out almost every day. But I haven't lost any weight and I'm not seeing any changes. I usually lose weight pretty fast and this is just frustrating. Normally if I were to do this I would lose five pounds in a week, how? No idea, I eat enough, I promise, and work out at a normal rate and it just comes off and now it's not happening any longer. I've only been doing this for two weeks and I know I can't expect to see major results it's just hard not to get discouraged. Any tips on how to deal with this? And not snack all the time? I would love to come out of this with a great summer body.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/coolcoolcool724724
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UwM9EP

No comments:

Post a Comment