Tuesday, March 31, 2020

5'6" and 148lbs. Want to get to 135lbs as soon as I can. Been using CICO, extra tips?

I started at 155lbs mid February and began my journey by eating 1200/1300 calories a day.

Its the end of march and I've lost 7lbs, I'm at 148lbs. I want to get to 135lbs (comfortable weight) by at least July, if not sooner. That gives me April, May, June. 3 months before summer starts.

Some days I do cardio on an elliptical for 30 minutes burning about 300 calories but ever since quarantine started I haven't been as regular since the machine is in a room that's constantly in use (I hate working out in front of people). I'll go on walks for 30 minutes to an hour on some days. Most of the time I'm at home though.

Because of a crazy sleep schedule, I've basically started eating around 1pm (When i wake up lol) and stop eating before 7pm. Sitting at home all day doesn't make me hungry, I've unintentionally been eating less calories as a result.

The only drink I drink is water, and my diet is majority healthy. Fruit smoothie (without milk) in the morning and a boiled egg, almonds or grapes around the middle of my day, and a nice salad or plate of veggies with some sort of meat component for dinner. Oolong tea with lime drops right after dinner (helps digest everything nicely). There isn't much junk food in my house, I couldn't eat it even if I wanted to. I've cut out bread, rice, and pasta. Stuck to straightforward ingredients.

I wish I was drinking more water though? Does it really help with the weight loss (aside from water weight)? How much should I drink? And obviously moving around more always helps, but how vigorous do my physical activities even have to be? Are there any other helpful tips that I can use, or is this just a waiting game? I've been pretty consistent. Am I doing a good-enough job?

Because I have "lesser" body weight, it's not easy for me to lose like 5lbs in a week or something. The most I can do is 2, but anything to get me to my goal weight so I can simply start maintaining.

This is also my first reddit post lol. I wonder how it works I have no idea what to expect but I'm hoping to come here for motivation, encouragement. Some helpful tips.

submitted by /u/rumithegenie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33XjgVA

No comments:

Post a Comment