Monday, March 30, 2020

Anyone else have a cheat day but keep within your caloric deficit?

Currently 5 months into my journey. Started at 105Kgs & am now down to 81kgs. For the first 3 months I didn't cheat once, 100% clean. Then things got a little harder - moral was down & I decided a cheat day would chear me up. Even after the first bite it was a total regret but given I'd been sticking to a 1200 daily caloric deficit I felt like crap & the 'old me' decided food would be the right way to cheer up. So I ate shit all day but counted every kcal and made sure I didn't eat over my daily calorie allowance. I felt much better (mentally, physically felt like shit 😂) & it didn't affect my weight loss at all. I've since done this cheat twice again because it seems like a fool proof plan. Calories in vs calories out at the end of the day right? Anyone else use this method?

submitted by /u/Phair420
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2vZD1zf

No comments:

Post a Comment