Monday, March 30, 2020

What are your thoughts on weight loss coaches?

Has anyone ever tried coaching and what was your experience like? What worked for you and what didn’t? Would you ever get one? What kinds of things would you want in a weight loss coach?

I’m curious because my friends are pushing me to become a coach. Over the last ten years, I’ve gained and lost over a hundred pounds four times. This is the longest I’ve kept it off by far. I’ve posted about my weight loss journey before:

10 years of ups and downs.

Maintenance update.

Detailed explanation about how I lost my last 112 pounds.

My first r/progresspic that gave me a lot of anxiety to post haha.

Trying to figure out how to make myself useful during this quarantine! Thanks for the discussion :)

submitted by /u/baldricshyer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UIfNG6

No comments:

Post a Comment