Sunday, March 29, 2020

Why is it suddenly so easy, I'm terrified something more difficult is around the corner.

Weight loss has always seemed impossible for me, and many, many times I have tried to lose weight and ended up falling off the wagon and gaining everything back plus some.

But this most recent time it has been easy. For 54 days according to the Loseit app I have logged all my food and not fallen off the wagon once. Not even had a cheat day. Even on my birthday we went to a buffet and I didn't eat before going and ended up not eating the ridiculous amount I normally would have.

School got really stressful, I didn't eat a pint of ice cream to cope. Fight with my girlfriend, felt too sick to eat instead of incredibly hungry. Trapped at home because of Covid-19, not eating out of boredom.

I swear I'm not trying to brag. I've gained 20 pounds in the past just from binging on halloween candy I bought from the store. I've been so addicted to sugar for so long I have no idea why abstaining suddenly working.

The fact that things have been easy so far just makes me scared something is going to happen that messes me up. I am so excited that I have been losing weight so consistently and I want this to continue all the way down to a healthy weight. Has anyone else experienced this happening? Where you try again and it just works? I've heard of people having wake up calls because of health scares or having kids or something, but nothing really was any different this time.

submitted by /u/Thanat0asted
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33ROGMW

No comments:

Post a Comment