Monday, March 30, 2020

Cold hands and feet after 13+ months of weight loss

Hey all,

Hopefully someone has experienced something similar, and can shed some light. For the last month or so, I've had really cold hands and feet, especially after a workout. I've never experienced this before, and I went ahead and scheduled a physical for next week, but it may be cancelled due to the global pandemic and wanted to see if anyone had any insight.

More info about me: male, age 27. Since Feb 2019, I've gone from about 260 lbs to 170 lbs. I've done this mainly through changing diet and picking up running (my current daily run is 6-10 miles @ 8-8:15min pace).

Thanks in advance for any thoughts or insight!

submitted by /u/Heikki_the_Finn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JqsSi7

No comments:

Post a Comment