Friday, March 27, 2020

Looking for some advice on belly fat

I’m supposed to be at the finish line. I had my weight loss journey, going from somewhere around 220 down to 125. I’m happy with my weight, but now I’ve discovered one teensy little problem. All the workouts, restricting, fasting, and shoving sweets in a box before throwing it into the back of my cabinet didn’t make my abs magically appear.

What are some good exercises and diet changes for getting rid of that last little stubborn bit of belly fat? I eat a fairly average American diet, so I’ll drop the carbs and daily sweet that I’ve come to rely on a little too much now that I’m at a healthy weight (which is a shame because I just got cosmic brownies...into the box they go!)

I’m mainly looking for exercises/diet ideas that other people have found useful. I’m 5’6” and 125-130 pounds fluctuating if that helps. I’m not sure how much info I should be including, so please ask me more questions if needed!

submitted by /u/JayTheFearless
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bvVr9L

No comments:

Post a Comment