Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Motivation needed

Some background, I'm 4'11" and 140 pounds. I've lost 82 pounds so far in about 10 months. The past couple months I've been concentrating on maintaining instead of losing weight because I was getting obsessive and in just an overall unhealthy place mentally. Now that I've had a break I feel like I need to start up again, especially since I'm only 20 pounds from my goal weight. For some reason I am having SO MUCH TROUBLE gathering the motivation to start losing weight again.

I feel like I'm just burnt out on the whole dieting process even though I've been on a 2 month long break lol. It was easy to get started before because I had just given birth to my daughter and was heavier than I had ever been in my entire life. Basically I was appalled at how big I was. Now I actually feel pretty good about how I look (even though there are some times where I think I still look chubby) overall. I feel much better than when I was so heavy.

120 seems so close to 140 but so far away. My weight loss was majorly slowing down before I stopped. It felt like I was fighting an uphill battle just to lose 1 pound. I'm not saying my weight loss hasn't been worth it, because I feel phenomenal and I was shocked to try on a pair of shorts from last summer only to realize I was swimming in them. I guess I'm just having trouble starting again because I don't feel bad about myself anymore. The thing is, according to my height, I am still overweight and need to lose more in a health perspective. Basically I just need advice on how to motivate myself again when I know these last 20 pounds will be difficult to lose and when thinking about dieting again feels exhausting. Sorry for the rant!

submitted by /u/Faye1991
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39iNAe6

No comments:

Post a Comment