Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Hit lowest weight in months after stopping exercise and calorie counting?

I’m so confused! Background: I (30F) shot up to 222 lbs 3 years ago after a stressful time in life, though I’ve been overweight since high school. I’ve lost 30 lbs very slowly in the last 3 years through exercise/plant based diet and I added CICO in December 2019 and lost another 10 lbs but then my weight loss stalled. I ramped up my exercise to 6 days week, 40 min cardio and 20 min weights per session. I also ate at 1200 calories/day, plant based, aiming for ~130 grams of protein. Doing this, I gained and lost the same 5 lbs for 8 weeks. I did have 3 nights out that included drinking and eating off plan, but I got right back on track the following mornings. It was so frustrating! I was working my ass off at the gym and calorie counting truthfully without results! 8 days ago, I got quarantined due to having (mild) symptoms of COVID. Since quarantine, I’ve only done 2-3 20 min sessions of yoga and I’ve been eating/drinking a LOT and not tracking my calories. I’m still eating plant based but I know I’m wayyy over my daily calories. There’s been a lot of wine consumption over FaceTime dates with friends/family 😬 I weighed this morning and braced myself, expecting to see the worst and I was my lowest weight I’d been since high school (177 lbs). WHAT GIVES?? Did I lose muscle mass? I love working out but now I’m afraid to get back to it..? What do you guys think is going on?

submitted by /u/DOgirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dqkkFH

No comments:

Post a Comment