Monday, March 30, 2020

I’m tired of the cycle.

I’ve been off and on with weight loss since I was about 12 years old and I’m now almost 22. Recently, I had made a conscious effort to eat better and be more active and it was slowly but surely coming off. Before covid-19, i was down around 12-13 pounds and starting to feel more self esteem and confidence. My starting weight was 191, and i was in the low 180’s/upper 170’s (5’7 female) Now, 3 weeks into quarantine, I’m doing online school, I have no job anymore, and I’m stuck at home doing nothing but becoming more and more sad. I’ve gained back all of the weight, and feel heavier than I’ve ever felt. I don’t know what to do anymore. I don’t even look at myself in the mirror when I walk by. I have no motivation to even try or go through what I went through again. All I feel like doing is crying, and I don’t know how to fix this and really stick with it. If anyone has any advice, I’d appreciate it :,)

submitted by /u/vic-e
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UHmcBe

No comments:

Post a Comment