Thursday, March 26, 2020

Weight loss plateau help?

I've been working to lose weight for the last few months (truly starting around the second week of January). I'm 25, 5'6" and originally weighed 185 (down a few pounds from the 192 I weighed the previous year), now I weigh 166. I've been eating around 1200 cal. every day since I don't exercise a ton (I figure this is somewhat of my issue with the plateau -- I typically only do like 20-30 min. of cardio a day) and it's worked for me thus far but I've been stuck fluctuating between 166 and 170 for the last few weeks.

Any tips to help me get past this? I plan to increase my exercising but would also like to know if there are any other tips or ideas to throw my metabolism back into gear. My ultimate goal is somewhere between 130 and 140 (just depends on how my body physically looks) by July, which seemed feasible at the beginning but getting stuck at this plateau is bothering me.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/airinseoul
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33Y3OIV

No comments:

Post a Comment