Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Has anyone struggled with acne during weight loss?

So I am 31F who has gone from ~150lbs to 129.4 (as of this morning :-) ) that still feels incredible to say!

However, I have been having increasingly frustrating problems with acne throughout this entire experience!

i had tremendous problems with it as a teen and my forehead looks like a teen's all over again. It's annoying as hell.

As an aside, this started before the whole quarantine fiasco, so while stress might be exascerbating it, it isnt the main cause.

Also, I have always been at least moderately active even before my weight loss wfdorts began, and I always wash my face after a workout.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there some hormonal explanation connected to weight loss?

submitted by /u/that80schick
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QGzKMe

No comments:

Post a Comment