Saturday, May 9, 2020

8 weeks ago, I vowed to make this lockdown the ‘healthiest weeks’ of my life. Today, I sit 10 pounds heavier.

Just feel so ashamed.

The lockdown announcement was a good time for me to get my shit together. No constant food shops, no snacks, exercising...

It was going okay. I was eating about 2/300 under my TDEE so the weight loss was honestly kinda unnoticeable for weeks. Then I went into my binge eating addictive cycle for a week or so... back to dieting... past week I’ve binged again.

Two weeks ago, at my best, I weighed in at my lowest weight in just over a year and a half. Due to last week I have wasted that effort I put in, regained all the weight, and now I am back to square one.

That 8 weeks feels like yesterday. I can’t stop thinking about how happy I would be if I really did stick to my guns and make that the healthiest 8 weeks ever. But instead, I’m sat here depressed and heavier than before.

How are you meant to keep up motivation to kick start your diet again, when you’ve got absolutely nowhere in two years?

submitted by /u/alienshoes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3clfpor

No comments:

Post a Comment