Friday, May 1, 2020

Conquer a virtual challenge like the Grand Canyon!

Join a virtual challenge and get a real medal and everything when you finish ! Yay!

This last year and a bit I’ve been on a weight loss journey. I know with everything going on it’s hard to get motivated, at least for me, I gained 10lbs, lost it and put it back on twice now.

I’ve never done a anything like this in my life but always wanted to do those couch to mud runs, and those fun things. I even signed up for a real one once but I was too overweight and self conscious too go at the time (and I have literally no friends to go with :(. Well I found a virtual one which is perfect for me and might be the perfect thing for you too! You can even set your own time frame for finishing and change it anytime.

I use a Fitbit and already walk on around in home and run around my yard and neighbour hood, I’m doing Inca trail right now and alps to ocean. You can do as many as you want at one time. Once completed they mail you a real medal too! You have to put in the work so this is a great way to motivate you to get up and move especially with the gyms being closed in some areas.

I’m so excited to earn my very first medal! Maybe this is for you too, try a fitness challenge by my virtual mission. I’m not associated with them at all; I just came across a Facebook add one day and thought it was an amazing idea because I’ve Always wanted to do this.

Thanks for reading friends, and as always I appreciate you!

submitted by /u/brittanihunnibee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xvpK2a

No comments:

Post a Comment