Saturday, May 9, 2020

Depression caused me to lose weight. Now that I'm mentally stable, I started gaining again.

I was severely depressed last year which caused me to unintentionally "start" my weight loss journey. I was 22F at 69kg (153lb), and I lost 9kg (19lb) until a month ago. I just reached the 59.9kg (132lb) mark, and was extremely ecstatic because I had never seen my weight that low before.

I am finally in a good place and I started to regain my motivation and appetite. However, in the past month my weight has slowly been creeping back because I realised when I followed my eating habits when I was depressed, I was constantly ravishing. I calculated my calorie intake using an app, and it said I was eating 1700cal a day when I should be eating 1400cal a day (without exercise).

Right now, I am 63kg (139lb) and I want to continue to lose weight till 55kg (121lb). But it seems to me that I only lost weight because I was depressed, and I dont want to go back there again. Does anyone have any advice on how to manage their food intake, especially during those ravishing moments?

submitted by /u/WATER_TOASTIES
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Aelrt1

No comments:

Post a Comment