Thursday, May 7, 2020

Down 16 lbs since March - 188 to 171

Nervous to post, but I've been lurking here long enough!

At 16, I was 270 lbs and that realization is what prompted me to begin my weight loss journey. My weight loss was slow and steady and stalled at 170 around 5 years ago. I'd gain and lose the same 10 lbs every year, but the stress of life caused me to teeter a little too close to 200 in March.

At this point, I began using IF where I typically do 18:6, but sometimes I do 20:4 depending on the day. Most significantly, I began eating 1200 calories a day while using MFP and scales to ensure that I am staying on track and maintaining a nutritious diet. I've only begun incorporating light exercise (walking an hour a day) over the past week as I had significant back pain due to my weight.

I know I still have a ways to go, and I would like to begin toning soon, but I am ecstatic with my progress so far.

Photos on the left were taken March 30 (at 185) and the photos on the right were taken today (May 7) at 171. Hopefully my link works!

Before/After

submitted by /u/Peacefuleasyfeeling9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yB5Xig

No comments:

Post a Comment