Monday, May 4, 2020

Gaining weight after losing 100 pounds

Recently over the course of the last 5 months I have lost a significant amount of weight solely through strict dieting 105 pounds exactly. I went from 430 pounds to 325. I decided I was going to start doing some cardio and have been doing 30 minutes a day on the elliptical. I made no changes to my diet and for the past 2 weeks my weight loss has went from slowing down to a complete stop to now I’m at the point of gaining weight. I have gained 3 pounds in the last 4 days. This is really depressing to me and discouraging. While I’m getting benefits from doing the cardio I noticed an increase in stamina so I know it’s working but why am I no longer losing weight? I have been sticking to around 1500 calories high protein low carb diet since December haven’t had a single cheat and have only drank water everything I eat is measured out and exact. I know I don’t necessarily eat enough and read things about how it could sabotage my metabolism and I’m not sure if that is what has happened. I don’t know if o should stop the cardio or what. Sorry if this isn’t coherent and I’m just rambling but I’m really stressed out. The only thing that’s been pulling me through this whole covid quarantine thing and keeping me calm was losing weight and now that has me stressed out and bummed out seeing that scale go back up.

submitted by /u/Shablam0533
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Wp6gEL

No comments:

Post a Comment