Monday, May 4, 2020

[Day 1, take 2] Here we go again

Hey there everyone! I hope you're all doing well and are making progress. I've lost progress, and been bad. With this whole shut down thing going on, I've been stuck at home like many of you. Unfortunately, I tend to snack while at the computer (working, or surfing reddit, or playing games) and that snacking has come and bit me in the ass.

Chatting with my Sister (Video chat is keeping me from going full on insane in this mess) and she points to the screen and is like 'WTF is that?' I just responded 'WTF is what?' She said 'your belly, got the whole Pillsbury Dough Boy thing goin on there' Much banter back and forth and it's decided that we BOTH are in need of a bit of weight loss (I'll only chart my progress here unless sis wants to share)

We're going to both weigh ourselves (I already weighed in ::SIGH::) and figure out roughly where we'd like to be weight wise again. So I'm getting the calorie burn chart for different activities (Like I go over and we walk around the block together at her place (Maintaining the whole 'social distancing' thing (I can't wait for this to be over)) But we may start exercise video chats. We'll see. But Calorie counting and exercising are in our future. I hope to have a plan in place by the end of the week so we can properly start the journey in weight loss.

submitted by /u/topvek
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ceehDn

No comments:

Post a Comment