Friday, May 1, 2020

Help! Looking for more visual weight loss diaries on Instagram

Hi everyone,

I used to be a frequent member here, but life happens and I’ve kind of stalled on my own weight loss journey.

I was diagnosed with moderate depression a few months ago and I have been working with my doctors to try new coping methods and also get back to losing weight. They’re very proud of how much I’ve lost but they can tell that the depression has affected my motivation to lose weight and exercise in general.

So one of my coping methods is to journal but I’m having a hard time keeping it consistently. On the other hand, my Instagram time is pretty constant and fun. I love taking pictures and my dog is a good model. So I think I want to combine the two and keep a visual diary. Whether it’s pics of my cooking or my walks with the dog, I think it’ll be easier to keep up with.

This is where I needed help- I wanted to create a new Instagram account for this and I have no idea who to follow who is does something similar. I thought y’all might have some people to recommend or even want to share your own accounts (although I’m still trying to figure out if that is against the rules since we often share Fitbit and MyFitnessPal accounts).

It doesn’t have to be someone who posts only about weight loss- but if you know someone who keeps a kind of visual diary, then I’d love to know. Like I said- this is actually more about my mental health than anything else.

Thanks so much!

submitted by /u/ms_macattack
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2z1OyyW

No comments:

Post a Comment