Friday, May 1, 2020

I am stuck at a weight loss plateau and it is driving me insane at this point

I literally am unable to lose weight(have plateaued at my current weight for over a year). I am a 24 year old male, 5'8 and 223 pounds and can not go down past this number. I don't do intense exercise, but usually walk 5-6 miles around my neighborhood every day, burning about 450-600 calories for each session. To put things into perspective, I'll list what I ate yesterday. At this point, I am trying to specifically pinpoint the problem because I really do not know what the issue is.

-3 eggo homestyle waffles(one plain, one with Nutella, one with honey)

-Chipotle. Chicken, white rice with an extra portion(this is where I may have messed up), pico de Gallo, corn, queso, cheese. Had a chips on the side but did not eat all of it, just some to mix in with the bowl

-One drumstick ice cream(290 cal)

This was all I put in my mouth yesterday, estimating this adds up to about 1700-1800 calories. What I ate the day before was almost identical to this, except I had Panda Express instead of Chipotle. I am just really unsure about the drumstick ice cream. I do eat dessert after dinner every day(that is the only time I eat dessert), but since it is 290 calories, I have always just guessed it is very insignificant in the grand scheme of a 2000 calorie daily intake, but I know lots are suggesting to avoid desserts like the plague which is why I was confused.

I am absolutely losing hope and really need some help. Thank you very much for reading.

submitted by /u/texaslonghorn96
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fai6ew

No comments:

Post a Comment