Friday, May 1, 2020

beating the binge

Hi all. I won’t go into details, but I have been struggling with binging the past week. I had been ROCKING my weight loss goals, but I got some terrible news and for some reason all week I can’t seem to get my shit together. However, today is different. A whole week of extra cakes n cookies is definitely not helping my weight loss goals. I ate a donut, two cinnamon rolls, and a bowl of cereal this morning. However, I am going to continue the rest of the day per diet plans. I made myself a good, normal breakfast, even though I was full from desserts this morning. In my head it feels like a do-over. I still deserve, love, food, and respect even if I binged. I logged my breakfast into MFP, and I will continue the rest of the day per normal. Just wanted to share because I do not want binging back in my life (I’ve been clean for YEARS before this week). I am wiping the slate clean!

submitted by /u/the_krane
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3b0ec4M

No comments:

Post a Comment