Saturday, May 2, 2020

I DID IT! I FREAKING DID IT! Hit a huge goal yesterday! I am officially a triple digit loser, and it feels INCREDIBLE!!!

Yesterday morning at weigh in I am down 101 lbs. from my heaviest!💪 Still have more to lose to hit my ultimate goal. But that is a massive weight loss milestone I never imagined possible. I haven't seen this number on a scale since sophomore year high school! I am probably down way more, because for a lot of years I maxed out scales. I am so freaking pumped right now had to share guys!!

I still have 20 lbs. to lose to hit my ultimate goal. Been working at it since January 2018. You know the best part of this whole journey? I know I'll get there. Not claiming its easy or anything. Far from it. I have just changed habits & lifestyle. The terrible eating habits for 32 years that got me to 310+ lbs. are never happening again. Even if I eat like that for just a meal. I feel horrible, and my body is PISSED. It really is crazy. Now whenever deciding what to eat, and someone suggests Chinese or whatever. All I'm thinking is: "That doesn't even sound good. You know what would hit the spot now? A bomb salad!"

Exercise is life too. Every day I have to move & sweat! Mostly in the gym (pre COVID), but I have to exercise some way daily. If I don't, just like with eating, I feel terrible. I don't sleep right, don't think right, I don't move the same, just everything is off. It is really cool & so different than the majority of my life.

Anyway I've already wrote way more than I expected. I am just feeling so great right now; I wanted to share my joy!! Because weight loss is a very solitary journey. Sure people will notice & comment on your progress. Those moments are great & help keep motivation. But weight loss is about the day to day, moment to moment. When it's just you & your will power vs. your demons & old habits. Winning in those moments is how to become a triple digit loser!!!

P.S. I would be more than happy to share some of my strategies & methods for weight loss. If anyone is interested. Comment or pm & I'll add an edit.

Thanks so much for reading my chronicle.

submitted by /u/stonedkc350
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KWMM4Q

No comments:

Post a Comment