Wednesday, May 6, 2020

I know weight loss is always a challenge but I have found it especially hard to lose when already at a healthy BMI. I'm always hungry!

Stats.
5'11 Female SW 161 CW 155 GW 135

I'm 24 years old and have been actively tracking calories for 6 weeks now. And progress seem SLOW and HARD. I'm at a healthy BMI now so in order to lose weight I have to eat less even though my maintenance calories are appropriate for my original starting weight.

I have been this height and weight since 8th grade. Even my measurements have been exactly the same (bra size, pant size, waist). I have never struggled with my weight. I never gained or lost it and have always been naturally a healthy eater.

I have always felt bigger due to my height. Even though I started at a healthy weight I really want to feel more feminine.

But darn. Eating 1200 calories a day as a tall person is hard. Especially because when I wasn't tracking I was eating a healthy amount and never gained weight. My maintenance calories is about 2000 so the 1200 has been really challenging. I have had a few days where I just broke and ate around 1500 because I was so hungry. I never eat unhealthy food really. I'm almost exclusively plant based. But still. Some days I just couldn't do the hunger anymore.

I keep telling myself it isn't forever and that once I'm down to 135 I can eat more at maintenance but gosh its hard.

Maybe this was just a vent post. But I am really proud of even losing 6 pounds because I have seriously felt like I'm starving especially at night when I try to sleep. I'm hoping to end 2020 at my goal weight. But being hungry for that long will definitely be a challenge.

submitted by /u/moscowpink
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2L7UIR7

No comments:

Post a Comment