Wednesday, May 6, 2020

If you're currently losing weight in part because of logging your calories, I urge you to continue logging once you hit your goal weight.

I have been maintaining for about 16 months and logging my calories every single day since July 23, 2018. I made the decision to keep logging after hitting my goal weight for several reasons but primarily because I was already comfortable with the process and needed the structure of logging to keep me accountable. It only takes a few minutes each day and I strongly believe it has been the biggest factor in my ability to maintain for this long.

So, if you're logging now please consider continuing after you meet your goal! I used to think that when I hit my goal weight I could finally be free of all the hardships and inconveniences associated with weight loss but I found that not to be the case. It's a lifelong journey that requires just as much commitment and discipline in maintenance, especially if you want to make a permanent change.

Good luck on your journeys everyone. I hope you all are doing well in these turbulent times.

submitted by /u/bluemexico
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2W7KTZx

No comments:

Post a Comment