Saturday, May 2, 2020

I’ve never posted here but I’m almost sixteen and I’ve struggled with weight my whole life, 1 month of dieting and I’ve lost 20 pounds.

I weighed my heaviest at around 275 or so, my goal is around 175. I have been overweight or obese for most of my life. The biggest help to me has been this quarantine.

By no means am I saying you have to push yourself further during the quarantine, it’s a difficult time for a lot of us. But if you can, there are some helpful advantages.

Eating at home is easier (if you’re scared of eating out cause you don’t want to get sick)

I’m not passing fast food everyday

Lunch has always been hardest for me as it is hard to eat healthy at school, at least for me. Now I’m able to cook at home.

I feel that even after the first two weeks I broke so many of my habits. In my first two weeks I cut out a lot of sugar and saturated fat. I wasn’t eating cheesy food, candy, or drinking juice or soda etc. The headaches I got in the first week from literal withdrawal from caffeine and sugar were head splitting. But I don’t feel them anymore and things like soda (I used to drink a can a day) don’t really taste that good anymore, just too sweet.

I now feel at least a little hungry before most meals because I don’t snack as much.

Sorry if this is a long post, but losing 20 pounds (80 to go) is one of my proudest accomplishments. As in one month I have done more for my weight loss than I have in years.

submitted by /u/TwistTG
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YsIbiW

No comments:

Post a Comment