Saturday, May 9, 2020

Question about loosing facial fat during weight loss

I’m 18 years old. When i 16 i was 5’8 and 125lb, i decided it was time to bulk. Consistent lifting and high calories. at for the first 6 months it was a semi healthy bulk, but afterwards i stopped caring what i ate and junk food was introduced into my diet more often. By December 2019 I weighed 140, in 2 months i gained another 20. So here i am ~160. I honestly think this bulk wasn’t that much of a success because it only looks like i gained some noobie gains and just extra fat.

Here’s were i’m getting at. I got a double chin. I still remember having at at 140lb. Based on some older photos i have believe it was non existent/ at a point where it didn’t bother me around 130lb.

now that i’m typing this i realize my question is kinda dumb as all i’m asking is is 130lb the weight i have to get to to rid of my facial fat?

submitted by /u/Jacob3900
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LewlRV

No comments:

Post a Comment