Saturday, May 9, 2020

Haven’t lost weight in my boobs, will it come?

F/22/5’2/SW: ~185 lbs, CW: 150 lbs, GW: ~130 lbs

I’ve fluctuated between 125 and 135 since high school, but gained about 50 pounds pretty rapidly in late 2018/early 2019. I’ve always had a larger chest, but didn’t gain too much there when I gained weight. I’m now down a little over 35 lbs, and I don’t feel like my boobs have changed size very much.

Obviously I would rather they not shrink (wouldn’t we all) but I had accepted that was probably a part of weight loss. Now I’m mostly confused, and wondering if the last twenty pounds will change their size at all.

I know no one will be able to tell me anything for sure but I was wondering if anyone has any personal experience/insights/whatever on this subject that they could share.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/acornbutts
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xNMZ7E

No comments:

Post a Comment