Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Question for those who have hit their goal using the CICO method

I am 30lbs into my weight loss using the CICO method. I still have over 100lbs to go, but counting my calories works really well for me (I recently transitioned from doing it in my head to getting MyFitnessPal).

I know I have a long way to go, but I am aware that though calorie counting is awesome for me in terms of weight loss, I realistically cannot count calories for the rest of my life. I don't want to hit my goal and still constantly adding the calories in everything and being focused on that. Counting works for my weight loss because it is straight forward and fool-proof. When I hit my goal, however, I would like to transition to eating food in a holistic, intuitive way, while still maintaining a healthy weight. I know I will always have to be conscious of calories to a degree, but i don't want it to be a huge focus as it is during weight loss.

So for those of you who hit your goal weight using the CICO method, what does maintenance look like? How did you transition from calorie counting to something feasible long term?

submitted by /u/SaltyRecommendation4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bszUhK

No comments:

Post a Comment