Thursday, May 7, 2020

Yes finally after struggling for 3 years with weight loss. I am losing weight 😫 and today I reached overweight from obese class 1

After marriage, 7 years I started gaining weight 3-4 kgs and when I tried to loose it by dieting and exercising, I would loose weight but again gain double weight after stopping. This lead to me reaching from 80kg to 100. For last 3 years I was able to keep it between 96-98. At 98+ I could feel the effects of being obese. So would keep a check on my food for a day or two untill normal. I never gave thought to my food. There are days when I would eat up an entire chocolate bar and 3 subway cookies.

The maximum weight I would loose is 94kg and the gradually would gain weight again.

This lockdown I decided to follow keto diet religiously. Started from 98 within 6 weeks have reached to 90.5 kg. I am so happy. Checked my BMI and it says I am in over-weight category.

Screenshot-20200507-074744.png

submitted by /u/zmist0023
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zhBXIl

No comments:

Post a Comment