Wednesday, May 6, 2020

317lbs to 175lbs as of yesterday!

Hi! I’ve never really posted on here but I’ve been a long time lurker since I started my weight loss journey in July of 2019. Well guys! I’ve officially dropped 142 pounds off in less than a year and it’s been crazy. I’d just like to say that seeing your stories and advice to other people was really really inspiring to me, so I wanted to thank this community first and foremost. My advice to you guys is finding a personal trainer who you’re really comfortable with. I always hated working out and that was a huge issue when it came to wanting to lose weight- I’d go to the gym, be absolutely miserable for an hour then not go back for months and continue gaining weight in the process, but then I met Celeste. I started training with her in June and after my first session with her I felt like she 100% understood my comfort level and worked with me in such a way that for once in my life I left the gym not only determined, but excited to come back the next day. I’ve gone practically every single day since then, listened to all of her advice and now here I am, with the weight of an entire other person off my body. She also gave me the card of a really good nutrionist who helped me with my diet. I wish all of you guys health and happiness in this crazy time (:

submitted by /u/houseofreturn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SIcpuu

No comments:

Post a Comment