Friday, September 18, 2020

9.2lbs down this month wooo

242lbs-232.8lbs

It's been a looooongggg month but I've made it and stayed focused. I had a few fuck ups here and there, got high and consumed about 10k calories in one sitting, consumed like 5000 calories just in alcohol in one night but besides that I've been pretty disciplined and the weight loss shows it 😁😁😁 for the first 3 weeks I did no exercise and just focused on getting my diet under control, once I was comfortable with that I started exercising and now I've been running every single day, sometimes twice a day and I'm loving it. Even though I don't run far I feel super accomplished by the end of it and I can feel my fitness coming back to what it used to be and it's only been a week!! I'm signing up for a 5k in November to keep myself motivated. I know I can do this shit I'm just LAZY. But there comes a point where putting in that little bit of effort is well worth the discomfort. Not only do I feel better phsycially but I feel better mentally too. Congratulations to me bring on the next month 🎊🎊

submitted by /u/fatboy1312
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33EV4az

No comments:

Post a Comment