Friday, September 18, 2020

A conversation with my boyfriend

So, today I looked back at a photo taken a year ago after figuring I'd lost 60lbs since that time. In my mind, I still look the same if I look in the mirror and I was talking about this with my boyfriend when he dropped this bombshell on me...

'Well, I'm legally blind so if I can see a change that must count for something.'

Honestly, the level of support from this man is amazing, he makes this journey 100x easier for me. Being able to have someone cheer me on for my weight loss instead of having people be negative or tell me 'well, just have this, what harm can one meal do, or one take away' doesn't help me in the long run.

Today, we've vowed to not drink until November together and workout together more!

submitted by /u/That_Anna_Girl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mIc5JU

No comments:

Post a Comment