Saturday, September 19, 2020

Advice on loosing weight?

Hello! To give some background, I’m 5ft8 ish and I weigh about 84.5kg.

My brother bought a scale the other day and I used it and I was quite shocked... before lockdown I was 75kg and now I’m almost 85. I didn’t expect it at all, I still fit in all of my clothes so I never realised how much I had gained till I stepped on the scale. I wasn’t immensely sad or anything, I just want to feel better.

I’ve always had a struggle with weight loss and I can’t keep to a diet. I’m actually not unhealthy tbh, I drink lots of water daily I never drink fizzy stuff. But I have a snacking problem, like it can either be healthy or unhealthy. My biggest issue is crisps but they’re so nice and I can never stop craving them.

I think my ideal weight would be around 60-63kg for my height thats a nice healthy weight ( I believe) but what should I do. How many calories should I eat daily plus should I exercise daily or every other day. And is there any good tips?

If I did keep a diet and exercised, how long would it actually take for me to loose that much weight as well?

submitted by /u/ix6468
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mAS4or

No comments:

Post a Comment