Thursday, September 3, 2020

Any low cal / filling snack suggestions?

Hi everyone, so far in my weight loss I’m down at 190 from my starting weight of 205lbs (I’m 6’2 M, by the way), but over the last 2-3 weeks I’ve plateaued pretty hard. I’ve been looking at my calories and I’ve been seeing that snacks are usually the food that tip me over the edge of my calorie limit.

Right now I’m eating normal snacks like chips and candy, but in much smaller quantities. Obviously they aren’t nutritionally sound and just make me hungrier and are addicting, so I was looking for options to lower the calories and improve the quality of my snacks. What’s your experience with changing your snacking habits, and what are your favorite low cal chip and candy substitutes?

submitted by /u/TumbaoMontuno
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jJ7kgD

No comments:

Post a Comment