Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Beginning my journey after Ecoli and IBS

Hello all! I am starting my weight loss journey today after a hard year of medical challenges. About a year ago I contracted EColi (ETEC) and proceeded to have sever complications for about 8 months. I started at 110Lbs dropped to 85Lbs and have WAY overshot on the rebound to 119.4 Lbs. I was basically living on Mac and cheese, applesauce, and Dino chicken nuggets because it was all that by body would hold down for months... not an ideal diet to say the least.

I am excited to say that I can eat a full normal diet again and I am hoping to reach a goal weight of 95lbs for a 24yo 5’0” female. Any encouragement or advice would be great. I struggle mostly with not overeating at social gatherings and not buying crap food for lunch at the hospital where I work but do not have access to a fridge.

I am currently attempting to stick to a 1200 calorie a day diet plan. It is hard though because if I don’t eat enough at night I still get nausous and vomit. I have also recently purchased a new indoor exercise bike and Pilates equiptment. I burn about 230 calories in 30 mins on the bike per day for two days and do some strength training with the Pilates bar after.

I would greatly appreciate your guidance on getting started/ sticking to it! Have a great day!

submitted by /u/ScienceIsForLife
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZntpcV

No comments:

Post a Comment