Saturday, September 5, 2020

Beginning my weight loss journey

Hi all, I’m excited to have found the app and this subreddit. I had a lot of stress in my life and the quarantine didn’t help, so I ended up gaining some weight. My current goal is to lose 25Ibs. Tracking what I eat has opened my eyes as to how much I actually consume. I always thought that I eat healthy and that’s enough but I guess healthy overeating is still bad. My biggest issue in the past was consistency, whether it’s eating or exercising. Have you found a way to help you stay consistent? What has worked for you? Also, I’ve lost 5Ibs so far but feel bloated today. Is that normal? I feel like I should feel skinner. Maybe I need to incorporate more strength training into my exercise routine?

submitted by /u/HalfDoneEsq2020
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DBs9eK

No comments:

Post a Comment