Monday, September 14, 2020

Beginning with questions. Advice needed!

Hi everybody! I’m (19F) relatively new to the weight loss world. I never really had a problem with weight until this year when I gained 50 pounds randomly. I used to be 150 and I am now 200. I am not an active person at all and I love food so this is going to be challenging. I joined a gym and so far have been working out every other day. I have been stocking my fridge with fresh fruits, veggies, vegan frozen dinners for when I’m in a hurry, and low calorie versions of things that I would usually buy the regular version of. I have also cut out soda and have been cutting down on red meat.

I wanted to ask you guys if you had any additional tips or tricks for a beginner like me. I also wanted to know if you guys struggle with staying full. I’ve been finding I eat even more now since my meals aren’t as fulfilling. But I mainly try to stick with veggies and fruits or hard boiled eggs as my snack. I’m also wondering if this is even really a problem since it tends to be healthy snacks.

All advice and tips are greatly appreciated and I’m very eager to see some responses!!

submitted by /u/MadisonManson666
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RqDnG2

No comments:

Post a Comment