Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Changes in menstruated cycle with weight loss. (Sorry to all the men on here feel free to ignore)

F18 here and I have recently lost around 50 pounds over the course of 5,5 months.

I noticed significant changes in my menstrual behavior.

Have any of you experienced this? In any shape or form.

I was at around 255lb and was above 200 for a solid 5 years.

My PMS would always be pretty bad. From pain to mood swings pretty extreme. I also used to get very swollen breasts a week or so before it would hurt to even jump during that time.

Now that I lost some weight my period is still pretty heavy but I noticed that my PMS is factually non existent. Mood swings are less extreme. No breast pain. Less abdominal pain.

Is this a bad sign or something that is a positive ? And if any of you experienced any changes with weight loss please share.

PS my periods are very regular and always have been so no change in that.

submitted by /u/highkeyxoxo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35e3Xuh

No comments:

Post a Comment