Sunday, September 13, 2020

decided to lose the weight (again)

23, female, 5'7", starting weight: 232 lbs. i want to be 125 pounds in a year.

(please keep in mind that english is not my main language)

i used to weigh 220 lbs, i got to lower it to 198 lbs (but i was in an awful midset) and now i am 230 lbs and it makes me really sad. i dont know if i can shred this body weight, i decided to meal plan and reduce my calories and focus on CICO. my TDEE is 2426 cals and i am planning to make 1300 cals deficit by consuming ~1200 cals. if i keep myself on track with light activity, in 278 days i will meet my goal, it may fluctuate though, and i am okay with that. i used to beat myself up over deadline weight loss goals, i am fine with one year.

i am so tired of looking at my old diet plans and get sad over my body. i am making a change for myself, i want to be stronger and happy, want to be athletic.

also, i have been a lurker for a while and this subreddit helps my mind to keep on track, even when i'm feeling the weakest. thank you for that and have a nice day everyone.

i will take my starting photo, i will take body, face, side body, side profile and hand photos.

i will update this post in a month and hopefully see some astonishing change. 💎

submitted by /u/vegstark
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FwR9nU

No comments:

Post a Comment