Sunday, September 13, 2020

Why am I so angry?

I just recently started a program that focuses on sustainable weight loss. My family is doing it with me and the tough love thing to encourage me. I really want to follow this program, but everytime I'm encouraged not to skip a meal or skip exercise, I get so mad and start an awful fight. I'm so angry. I'm angry that I have to do this. I'm angry with myself and I'm angry with my body for being this way. I'm angry at everyone who doesn't have to struggle with their weight and I'm angry because none of my peers have to do this. I'm angry that I have so much to do to be happy with myself. And I don't know how to process these emotions.

submitted by /u/CarefulPrinciple
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bSdHf3

No comments:

Post a Comment