Friday, September 4, 2020

Feeling deflated - both physically and mentally

I’ve lost 90lbs in the past 3 years, from 283 to 192. It’s been a long effort, and I am proud of myself. but....

All through my teens and twenties I was so frustrated and disappointed with my pear shape. 36B bra with 2XL-3XL butt. The only upside to getting to 283 was that finally I had a bigger chest. 38D. Still pear shaped but was very happy with my chest for the first time ever.

As i’ve lost weight i’ve held off bra shopping, mostly because I don’t want to spend money on bras until i get to goal (160), but finally my weight loss got to the point that my bras were actually causing me pain. Because there’s no flesh to fill them out they are digging in between the cups. The cups themselves are half empty and just ridiculous.

So i finally bit the bullet and went tonight to get some “good enough” bras and I am so sad. My breasts honestly look like sad pancakes. I barely fill a 36B with all this skin flopping around all the edges everywhere. Everywhere but in the cups. I wanted to cry in the change room.

My husband says he doesn’t care, but I know he prefers large breasts. I know he loves me but i’m so sad that he got stuck with this sad deflated set of balloons.

I’m not going to quit or give up, i know my health is so much better now than it was. I’m just sad that I never once got to see my body look the best it could. Now it’s just as good as it can be -considering all the damage i’ve done to it.

anyone else gone through this? does it get any easier to accept?

submitted by /u/electric_snek
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jJwdZz

No comments:

Post a Comment