Saturday, September 19, 2020

Finding new motivation

M/18 5’9” SW: 230 CW: 168 GW: 146

It’s been really tough time mentally. After my two post I’ve noticed how helpful everyone has been, maybe you guys could help me? I came into this weight loss journey very superficially. I didn’t care about health nor if what I was doing was the best, I just wanted to get abs and look hot. I realize now that even after I loose the remaining weight I may not look how I want, and I’m trying to accept that. It’s not that I have given up but for the past two days I haven’t really care about my health or exercise. My head keeps playing the same message “why try so hard if your still going to not like your appearance.” I know that’s not me, and it’s my inner saboteur, but he’s winning. I know now I can’t continue this journey on looking good because that’s not certain, but I don’t know what else to look forward to. I’m at a loss, I haven’t felt this shitty about my progress and direction in life since I gained 60lbs in a couple of months. I still go to the gym and for walks, I try to eat at at least maintenance, but it’s getting harder to stick to it. Any advice would help. Thanks for listening

submitted by /u/throwawayzzzxzzy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33LHYbw

No comments:

Post a Comment