Friday, September 4, 2020

Halfway to my weight loss goal

Back around mid January, I weighed myself for the first time in years. I always thought I was under or around 300 lbs for the last few years, so it was to my surprise when I stepped on the scale and it said 346...after that moment I knew what I had to do.

I started dieting and experimenting with various supplements seeing what works and what doesn't (I still don't exactly know, I just know I'm shedding weight). I managed to be on a steady decline of 1-3 pounds a week. I set a goal for myself to be 220 or under. I haven't seen 220 since high school (I'm 6'4 so that could almost be considered a normal weight). As of this post, I'm now at 279.6 pounds and halfway to my goal. I lost almost 2 pants sizes and a shirt size.

I always thought I lacked the discipline to lose weight like this because I've always had an issue with controlling my eating habits, and to see progress of this kind is truly amazing. If you're on the same path, stay vigilant and focus. You can do it, I have all the faith in the world on that.

submitted by /u/Castille_92
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DznYjC

No comments:

Post a Comment