Friday, September 4, 2020

Cheat days and a history of bulimia

I've been eating 1200-1300 calories per day and I eat what I burn walking (lose it calculator). Went Fromm 220-175 in 7-8 months (I'm not sure). So after 8 months of this, I get just hungry. I've only done it twice but I cheat and forget about weight loss. Eat 10 chicken wings w blue cheese. Take a break. Well I did that tonight and talked about it in a weight loss sub and something some one said just triggered the shit out of me. I've been recovered from bulimia for 6 years but I purged. I listen to what that chicks on Reddit said instead of listening to my instincts. So I don't know if there's anyone out there that has a history of eating disorders but be careful dieting and definitely don't listen to anyone's advice on Reddit.

submitted by /u/throwawayhiphop3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32ZRTtN

No comments:

Post a Comment