Monday, September 14, 2020

Help with things to do other than eat!

Hi all!

I went on a weight loss journey two or so years ago, I got down to 130lbs from 210lbs (5’2F), maintained it for a little while, and now I’m back at 180lbs.

I’m devastated. My clothes are tight, I’m uncomfortable, I feel awful and look worse. I feel hurt and betrayed by people who promised me they would tell me if I gained a significant amount of weight, and I feel stupid for relying on them for that when it wasn’t a reasonable expectation to have of them in the first place.

I know I have intense issues with my self esteem that need addressing, so I’m already attending counselling.

This last week has been just slightly better since I got on the scale and saw how bad it had gotten, but I’m struggling to get back to the mind set I was in when I first lost weight. I just want to eat all the time. I need things to occupy myself with, and was wondering what you guys do?

submitted by /u/westleysmiles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3itdd1f

No comments:

Post a Comment