Monday, September 14, 2020

2 weeks slow weight loss then 2 weeks plateau every month

Hello, i started my weight loss journey in mid April at (84kg) 185 lbs im a 5"5(165cm) female now at (69kg) 150 lbs my ultimate goal weight is 130lbs. I did keto and intermittent fasting for the first 3 month then slowly reintroduced carbs back in my diet while maintaining the same calories deficit. I know its fairly normal that weight loss slow down the closer you get to goal weight but i only see a drop in weight for like 10 days an then nothing for 2 weeks or more no matter what i do cutting more long fast working out. My TDEE is 1500kcal and i eat between 1000 and 1200kcal. Im starting to get really discouraged, only lost 1lbs the last month while being really strict. I appreciate any advice.

submitted by /u/shwifty2211
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mklJlG

No comments:

Post a Comment